DJ G-Nice a.k.a. “Mr. Magic Hands”
Contact Information: 410-258-0148
Gary McDaniels, DJ GNice, known for the tagline, “Mr. Magic Hands,” is a celebrity DJ who has over 25 years of experience. Originally from Baltimore, Maryland, Gary has been a registered record pool member for over 20 years and specializes R&B, EDM, House, Hip Hop, Dance, Reggae, Disco Classics, and Top 40 music genres. He boasts an impressive resume to include:
- Line of Work: DJ Mixing, MCing, and sound reinforcement for Nightclubs, lounges, retail, restaurants, festivals, weddings, corporate events, private events, and virtual events.
- Celebrity DJ Events: Denzel Washington, Kandi Burress, BigTigger, Ne-Yo, Jamie Foxx, Anthony Anderson, Missy Elliott, T-Pain, Raheem Devaughn, Bobby Valentino, Shaquille O’Neal, and cast members of the Real Housewives of Atlanta as well as Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.
- Corporate Clients: TransAmerica, Bibby Financial, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Victoria’s Secret, Sephora, Alabama Power, DTLR, WSBtv, Turner Broadcast, Eight O’clock Coffee, UPS, Allstate, Delta Airlines, and National Organization of Minority Architects – Atlanta.
- Sponsorships: Coca Cola, Ciroc, Playboy, Hennessy, Sky Vodka, RedBull, Puma, Adidas, and Remy Martin.
- Festivals/Special Events: CIAA, One Music Fest, Magic City Classic, Bronners Brother Hair Show, Auburn Music Fest, Essence Music Festival, Juneteenth Atlanta Music Fest, FunkJazz Fest, and the Official DJ of the Association of African American Museums (AAAM).
- Night Club Residences/Experience: Suite Lounge, GoldRoom, Atlantis, Revel, Theory, Kats Cafe, Sage, Soulbar, Pals Lounge, Cirque Daiquiri Bar & Grille, Whiskey Mistress, and Cage Circa.