The Association of African American Museums is excited to announce plans for its 42nd Annual Conference, August 5-8, 2020 in Miami, Florida.
All conference sessions will be held at the JW MARRIOTT MARQUIS
(255 Biscayne Blvd. Way | Miami, FL 33131).
PREMIER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE #AAAM2020 CONFERENCE!
|Registration Type||Premier Rate||Deadline|
|AAAM Members-Only||$425||January 31, 2020|
|AAAM Members-Only (Student)||$350||January 31, 2020|
AAAM MEMBERS MUST LOG-IN TO ACCESS PREMIER REGISTRATION RATES!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW
Premier Registration Rates Expire on January 31, 2020.
NOT SURE IF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS CURRENT? CLICK HERE TO VERIFY
JOIN AAAM NOW TO RECEIVE THE BEST 2020 CONFERENCE RATES!
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING FOR AAAM? CLICK HERE TO APPLY to become a volunteer TODAY!
- – Name listed in the Conference Program Booklet (Organizations Only – Individuals will not be listed)
- – Receive a complimentary Swag Bag (1-per person)
- – Enjoy Continental Breakfast/Snack Breaks
- – Access to Evening Receptions for volunteers who serve 8 hours or more (transportation provided)
- – Receive Volunteer Training and great learning opportunities
- – Documented volunteer service for work or school credit
(Please Note: Organizations that sign up to volunteer before June 15th, 2020 will be listed in the Program Booklet)