- This event has passed.
Register: Minority Serving Institutions Virtual Career Fair
May 17 - May 18
May 26-27, 2021
12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDT / 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CST
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
- Welcome – U.S. Department of the Interior Leadership
- DOI Career Pathing (My DOI Career)
- Executive Leadership Roundtable Discussion: “We are the Department of the Interior”
- Mission Critical Occupations
- Navigating USA Jobs (OPM)
Thursday, May 27, 2021
- Internship Opportunities
- Resume Writing for Federal Employment (OPM)
- Hiring Authorities
- Develop Interviewing Skills for Federal Employment (OPM)
Congratulations on the Start of Your Journey to Reach Your Career Goals.
The U.S. Department of the Interior is a multi-layered Cabinet-level agency comprised of ten separate bureaus and offices that govern Federal programs in over 2,400 operating locations across the Nation (and the world). Our 70,000 employees occupy over 350 distinct occupations and serve in both permanent and seasonal capacities to protect and manage our nation’s natural resources.
Are you a student in the Great Lakes area? Learn about careers, internships, navigating USAJOBS, resume writing, interviewing skills and more! Register here!